Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pete the Cat will visit Kindergarten!

Each year my coworkers and I look for new and exciting books to share with our classes! Last year we discovered Pete the Cat I Love My White Shoes by Eric Litwin. This summer we were excited to discover he had written another book entitled Pete the Cat Rocking in My School Shoes. Both books have musical downloads and many video clips on youtube.com. Watch Pete Here!!!

Next week Pete will visit Kindergarten and we will begin working on color words! The book helps get the class excited to learn how to read words that are very common in their worlds!
Many of the take home books we have ready to use are perfect for reading and using to fill in those September reading calendars!

Please help our class by ordering books by Sept. 19 online!
http://clubs.scholastic.com/

1 comment :