Thursday, September 1, 2011

Classroom Centers and New Arrangements!



Calendar and Morning Meeting Area!

 Tables and Supply Cubbies!

 Classroom Library!

 Housekeeping Center and Doll House!

Teacher's Table and Computer/Listening Center!

There are new things going in kindergarten. I took the time this summer to clean out and relocate some of my centers. The old arrangement just wasn't working. Now that we have almost completed our first full week together I think it is working!!! The kids are settling in to our routines and we are learning about each other.
We have also collected lots of family scrapbook pages and I will post more about those next week when we have them all up in our room. Star student will begin next Tuesday and I can't wait for the kids to share about their pages during sharing time. This was a new idea for me as a way to get to know the families in our classroom! So far I have loved looking at the pages... I will post some pictures next week!


No comments :

Post a Comment